Below you can find resources that may be helpful when writing a Cochrane Review.
- Cochrane MECIR standards
- Common errors when writing Cochrane reviews
- Cochrane Handbook (version 6, 2019)
Methods (including searching and economics)
- Defining types of outcomes: which outcomes are the most important?
- Good practice data extraction form
- Reporting figures and tables
- Health economics
- Reporting search dates in Cochrane reviews
GRADE and 'Summary of findings' tables
- Completing 'Summary of findings' tables and grading the certainty of evidence
- Incorporating GRADE in Cochrane reviews: feedback from the CEU screening programme
- Common errors: GRADE and interpretation of findings (learning module)
Characteristics of included studies and 'Risk of bias'
- Example of a 'Characteristics of included studies' table
- Assessing risk of bias in a randomised trial
Authorship and declarations of interest
- Information on conflicts of interest
- Authorship and contributorship
- Author contact details in Cochrane reviews
Resources for review updates and Overviews