The abstracts and plain language summaries of many Cochrane reviews are translated into a variety of language every week, making it even easier for communities across the globe to access and read the latest Cochrane evidence. And Cochrane Incontinence is no different!
In case you missed them, here’s a quick round-up of all the translations of Cochrane Incontinence’s work throughout January 2018:
- ‘Pelvic floor muscle training for prevention and treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence in antenatal and postnatal women’ – plain language summary translated in German.
- ‘Adrenergic drugs for urinary incontinence in adults’ – plain language summary translated into Malay.
- ‘Management of faecal incontinence and constipation in adults with central neurological diseases’ – plain language summary translated into Russian.
- ‘Weighted vaginal cones for urinary incontinence’ – plain language summary translated into Russian.
- ‘Bladder neck needle suspension for urinary incontinence in women’ – plain language summary translated into Polish.
- ‘Urethral injection therapy for urinary incontinence in women’ – plain language summary translated into Polish.
To find out more about Cochrane’s translation work, click here.